Monday, March 31, 2008

Clinton-Obama ticket an "almost unstoppable force."

Last Friday in Mississippi, stumping for the Magnolia State's Tuesday primary, Sen. Clinton told voters, "You've got to make a choice. A lot of people wish they didn't have to. A lot of people say 'I wish I could vote for both of you.' Well that might be possible some day. But first I need your help on Tuesday."
This weekend on the trail, Bill Clinton went further, calling a Clinton-Obama ticket an "almost unstoppable force."

"I know that she has always been open to it," the former president said, "Because she believes that if you can unite the energy and the new people that he's brought in and the people in these vast swaths of small town and rural America that she's carried overwhelmingly, if you had those two things together she thinks it'd be hard to beat."
Citing their demographic strengths, Clinton said of Sen. Obama and his wife, "he would win the urban areas and the upscale voters, and she wins the traditional rural areas that we lost when President Reagan was president."
As Al Gore joked on Saturday Night Live years ago, picking a vice president can be like an episode of "The Bachelor."
"I respect all of you. And I wish I could have three running mates, but it's just not constitutionally viable," Gore said, holding up a single long-stemmed rose in a skit where he selected Joe Lieberman over John Kerry and John Edwards. "I've made my decision."
But Obama and his allies feel this is more like an undesired arranged marriage, and a shotgun one at that.

Why should Obama accept what Clinton is saying about having a dream team? Don't you see what Hillary is doing, trying to say vote for me and Obama will be my VP. Well, Obama is leading in the race, Obama won more States, got more delegates, just winning period. So for Clinton to say Obama will be her VP and we can make a dream team is wrong. Clinton big Ego have to be knocked down back to earth. She is trying to gain more votes by telling voters, if you vote for me then Obama will be my VP. She got no right to say it when she is not even leading in the Democratic race

No comments: